Wednesday, September 3, 2008

IT'S HERE!

You should know how I feel about all caps. (If you don't, here's a clue, I despise them.)

But this warrants all caps.
If I was speaking to you, I would be yelling at you.
If I was standing next to you, I would drop this in the conversation.
If I was walking past you, I would be smiling because I'm thinking about this.


I only have One More Day until my football is here. I would have posted this tomorrow, but between school, work and football, there will be no time for any of that.

After 213 long, long days. My football is finally here. My happiness is finally here. My joy is finally here. My life is finally here. My Patriots are finally here.

I'm so ready. I want to sit and watch. I want to yell, and groan. I want to hear the commentators. I want to eat football food. I want to feel like I should go to bed, and then not go to bed. I want to see beautiful runs. I want to see mind-blowing throws. I want to see gorgeous sacks. I want to see defensive lines hold, and give. I want to see offensive lines protect, and fail. I want to see quarterbacks, safety's, wide receivers, linebackers, punters, returners, special teams, running backs, centers, and offensive guards.

And most of all I want to see the New England Patriots win.

I'm so glad it's back.

I want to cry.






--Just a quick reminder, for all of those who still don't enjoy this perfect game, my copy of "An Idiots guide to Football" is always here for you to borrow, to read and to learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment